My first post on the new site deserves something special… like maybe a $50 e-gift card to Williams-Sonoma or Pottery Barn? Your choice.
All you have to do to enter is click that little “Like” button on my Facebook page (see the left sidebar) by 8:00am EST on 5/5/11. Winner will be chosen by random.org and I will contact the winner on 5/5 to get your choice of gift card. Good luck!
I made this recipe because my store had the ham on sale for $1.69/lb — and what could be better for Easter than a great ham?
- 1 semi-boneless fully cooked ham (6-8 lbs)
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Remove all packaging and place ham in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour pineapple juice over ham.
- Glaze ham by coating it with the pineapple preserves.
- Bake for 20 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F. I left it uncovered for the first 90 minutes and then placed foil over the top for the rest of the time.
- Remove from oven. Slice and serve.