I thought this one would be more like a dinner casserole, but it’s actually a better side dish…
Not my all-time favorite, but good for a change.
- 1 (32oz) package frozen hash browns
- 8 oz cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75oz) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Lightly grease a 13×9 inch baking dish
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (except the Parmesan). Spread into baking dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 1 hour until top is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
As usual, it looks pretty gross when you’re mixing it up. But what I love love love about it is the super crispy Parmesan topping!