So you have a day off, and what do you do with it?
Are we talking a serious day off? Like no work, no kids, no nothing? In all honesty, I’d probably spend all day sitting on the couch watching re-runs of Judge Judy. In my pajamas. All day. That’s what usually happens during my free time.
If I had my IDEAL day off though -
- Go to First Watch for breakfast. I’d order the trifecta, and thoroughly enjoy a fluffy waffle, scrambled eggs and bacon.
- Go to Jo-Ann’s and pick out a craft for the morning. It would have to be a craft I could actually get done quickly, so sewing and cross-stitch projects are probably out.
- Go to a matinée of Mockingjay Pt 2. Eat a lot of popcorn while I’m there.
- Go on a fun outing with my family in the early evening. Maybe even like Chuck E Cheese or something. It may sound like a parent’s nightmare, but I love watching the kids have fun.
- Spend a good hour or two online shopping.
- Plan and book next year’s vacation.
- Watch a few episodes of my current k-drama: Jewel in the Palace
I suppose my life isn’t very exciting, but that sounds like one heck of a good day to me!